Sunday, September 13, 2009

How to rename my domain?


Unfortunately, it is not possible to rename a domain. You can only change/replace it with another domain name.

SiteGround customers can do this following the instructions below:

1. Order a new domain. This can be done from your Customer's area -> the Order tab.

2. Change the primary domain name of your account. This can be done from your Customer's area > Manage (next to the hosting account whose primary domain you wish to change) > Primary domain name change.

You can also do this from your HelpDesk > Domain name change.

source: http://kb.siteground.com/article/How_to_rename_my_domain.html

1 comment:

  1. I liked this post very much as it has helped me a lot in my research and is quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

    hosting company

    ReplyDelete